Are you bored in Bratislava? You have no plans for the weekend? Let us show you what you can do in Bratislava!
Open Day at City Bureau of Transportation
- Presentations of current and historical buses, trolley-buses and trams
- Take a look at how do they fix broken buses
- Drive throught a bus car-wash (in a bus)
- Ends with a convoy of historical trams
- Excursions to WW2 army bunker (10:00-12:00; 16:00-19:00)
- 1920s fashion show (12:00)
- Marching band show (12:25)
- SImulated battle from WW2 (13:00) and much more...
Derivate #2 - Underground electronic music party
- Dario Zenker (Ilian Tape/DE)
- Naďa (Counterpoint/SK)
- Lukas Ank (Lobotomija/SK)
- BigFish & BBK (Covert Interests/SK)
Legion army train convoy at the Museum of Transport
From 19th of September, there is a unique display of train convoy from legion army from the first world war.
When? 24.9.2017 - 14:00 til 19:00
Where? Sad Janka Kráľa - meeting point at bust stop Most SNP
How much? Free
Event link: https://www.facebook.com/events/353156195107439/
European week of sports is coming and therefore we would like to invite you to visit the oldest park in Central Europe - Sad Janka Krala in Bratislava.
Come, and try big amounts of various sport activities for people regardless of the age, gender or level of your sport skills.
Street Food Park
Come and try street food from local bistros!
SeptemBEER - Craft beer festival
Come and try Slovak craft beers from various manufacturers!
Wine festival in Pezinok
When? 22.9.2017 - 24.9.2017
Where? Downtown in Pezinok
How much? You pay what you buy
Event link: http://www.pezinok.sk/?yggid=389
Traditional wine festival. Wine, New wine, Food, Concerts, Roller coasters and much more...
Festival Dvor (Backyard festival)
Come to concert of famous Slovak artists and help local high school raise money for reconstruction of sports centre.
- 17:00 FunTomas
- 18:00 Para
- 19:00 Bad Karma Boy
- 20:00 Korben Dallas